Add Reply

high and low places, tag: jaden/jaden
lucille devereux
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 03:56 AM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

18 YEARS OLD
Barista & Student
Oh crazy's what they think about me. Aint gonna stop cause they tell me so. Cause 99 miles per hr baby is how fast that I like to go. Can't keep up with my rhythm though they keep trying. Too quick for the lines they throw. I walk to the sound of my own drum.

bored
just browsing

tagged: jaden/jaden
words: 328
The wind blew her hair against her warm cheeks as she sat up on the sand of the shoreline, eyes closed listening to the rhythm that the soft waves made in front of her. The stillness of the night consumed her. Her arms curled around her knees as they pressed against her chest. Normally she wouldn't be able to stand being alone. No one to talk to. No one to share moments with. But right now, it was almost like she was having a silent conversation with the ocean as it washed up lightly against the shore. She loved the swishing sound it made. She loved the feel of the cool sand beneath her bare feet as she dug them into the dry grit. Tonight was hers. Her moment to let the ocean take her mind to so many different places. Let her thoughts swirl around each other. Let her ponder on the things going on in her life. It was quite relaxing really. She just hoped she wouldn't be caught by beach patrol. It wasn't illegal to hang out on the beach at night, but if patrol came by, surely they'd stop and ask what your intentions were for being out this late on the shore. And Lucille only being 18, she really wasn't going to be able to save herself from being taken home to her brother.

A few moments went by, and Lucille could hear something other than the water hitting the sand. She could hear footsteps. Her eyes stayed closed as she wondered who it could be. Patrol possibly. And of course the obvious. Maybe a creeper, which was something she didn't even think about until it was too late to run. But as she opened her eyes, a figure emerged from the area to the right of her. She said nothing as she waited for him or her to pass. Maybe they were too just enjoying the voices of the ocean.

thanks!
PM
^
jaden bauer
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:29 PM
Jaden
YOU CAN CALL ME

18 YEARS OLD
Drifter
He said other than a dreamer I ain't nothin' but a drifter

He runs through the lamp lit streets of Miami. He swings his arms forwards and backwards, quicker with each motion. He willed himself faster. He ran through a park, and when he came out on the other side, he vaulted a sidewalk bench. He ran passed stores, now closed. Due to the fact, it was the middle of the night.

He often trains, late at night, while everyone else sleeps. At this time of the night, he didn’t need to worry about crashing into another pedestrian. He could just run, as fast as his body allowed him. When he ran during these times, it was as if there was no other person on the Earth. He was alone, and free to be himself. No one was around to judge him, or look down upon, just because of what they thought of a parkour artist.

New in town, he wanted to explore. He didn’t know where anything was, and what better way was there, then to run? He could run for miles on end, without becoming short on breath. He never considered himself to be an athlete; however, he merely liked to stay active. He surfed too, and perhaps tomorrow he will hit the waves. One thing is certain; he didn’t plan on finding a job. He didn’t think he would be in town long enough, to need one. Besides, he already had a job, he played music, small gigs here, and there. He didn’t earn a lot of money, but he didn’t need a lot to be able to get by.

The seafront was coming up on his horizon. He was rapidly approaching the railing that made up the boardwalk. It’s now, or never, because if he didn’t jump, then the opportunity would be lost. He leaped high, and long, landed on the nearest railing with one foot, pushed with the forefront of his foot, and hopped to the next. At least, he tried to hop to the second railing. Due to the darkness, and the fact, it was difficult to see. Jaden misjudged the distance between railings, slipped, and fell, he saddled the railing, before he fell to the wooden boardwalk, with a loud grunt of pain.

Clambering to his feet, wincing as he did this. He made his descent down the ramp, and onto the sand. He is sweating profusely; despite the fact, he didn’t have a top on, or shoes for that matter. The night was cold, though he’d been running hard.

He can just, make out the outline of a girl, and he approached her, with a slight limp. Falling flat, on his back, he panted, “Beautiful night, yeah?”
^
lucille devereux
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 11:13 AM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

18 YEARS OLD
Barista & Student
Oh crazy's what they think about me. Aint gonna stop cause they tell me so. Cause 99 miles per hr baby is how fast that I like to go. Can't keep up with my rhythm though they keep trying. Too quick for the lines they throw. I walk to the sound of my own drum.

bored
just browsing

tagged: jaden/jaden
words: 271
Lucille didn’t want to look over at the figure. The figure was approaching slowly with a slight limp which made this situation even creepier. Oh lord, what if he tried to hurt her? Lucille, calm down, she told herself. It was probably just some homeless guy walking the beach. And then out of no where, the figure plopped down right next to her in the sand, laying flat on his back. She jumped, glancing over at him. She knew it was a him because of his bare chest which was now visible in the moonlight of the sky. He looked to be young, maybe not as young as her, but young. He spoke to her now asking her if the night was beautiful. He didn’t seem too scary at all actually. He seemed very pleasant, which made the situation a bit less anxiety filled.

Lucille nodded with a soft smile, looking out at the water. ”Yeah, I love the ocean. It’s so nice out tonight. It’s almost like the waves are talking to me” She chuckled to herself finding that anyone would probably think that what she had said sounded stupid. ”I bet that sounds kinda dumb, huh?” She glanced over at him now. ”Hey, are you okay?” She asked remembering that he was limping when he had first approached her. She unwrapped her legs from their tight grip at her chest, letting them fall to the sand. The back of her legs were cold on the chilled ground. She wore a pair of blue jeaned shorts and a baby blue v-neck t-shirt.

thanks!
PM
^
jaden bauer
 Posted: Aug 19 2015, 04:16 AM
Jaden
YOU CAN CALL ME

18 YEARS OLD
Drifter
He said other than a dreamer I ain't nothin' but a drifter

Jaden closed his eyes, and tightened his fists into two balls; he grabbed two handfuls of sand. Hovering the handfuls over his chest, he releases the sand, pouring it onto his chest, like sand through an hourglass. He loved the feel of sand, and the smell of the ocean. Sure, he is often called the typical Californian boy, which would be correct had he been American.

Lucille mentioned to him that she thought the ocean could almost speak to her, and he laughed, and he said, “Almost,” he asked accusing. His answer was both nonchalant, and skeptical. He was teasing her, because he thought the same thing, and she sounded so unsure, how she had said, almost.

He shook his head, and rubbed his hamstring, of the leg he injured in his fall. He said, “I’ve been never better!” Although, he gave a short pause, before he said, “I think I must’ve pulled a muscle.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black