kay
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 12:24 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

21 YEARS OLD
Admin
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, diddly diddly..."

restrictions
as most of you may know, there are some models, actors, actresses, musicians etc. that do not wish to have their faces used for the purpose of roleplaying. as roleplayers, we need to respect these wishes. to make this easier to do, we've made a list of restricted faces that cannot be used or requested under any circumstances. we thank you for your understanding.

Alice Cheynet
Cameron Ugh
Freida Rose
Lara Jade
Lauren Peralta
Leda Muir
Samantha Cormier
TwiggX
Zoe Kimball
PM
^
mooshi
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 11:50 PM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

25 YEARS OLD
n/a
n/a

live, laugh, love
OPEN PB
MANIPULATIVE. REBELLIOUS.
Okay, so this is Agnes Bishop, the youngest Bishop sister who is 23 years old. The siblings grew up with their mother and father in Kettle, New York. Their mother owned a bakery in Newhaven (30 mins away from home), while their father worked as a private investigator in Kettle. The Bishops instilled a sense of structure and sophistication in the girls; however, Agnes was far more interested in doing her own thing than catering to the wishes of her parents.

I can see Agnes being the complete opposite of Amelia. While Amelia was obedient, level-headed, and a leader among her peers, I see Agnes as being rebellious, chaotic, and a follower. I feel like Agnes and Amelia never would have gotten along. She probably thought Amelia was a goody-two-shoes who spent most of her time being stuck up and focused on making her parents happy, although that really wasn't the case. In all honestly, Amelia voluntarily took her parents' feedback and advice because she truly wanted what they wanted for her. She was proud to be a Bishop, and because her and her mother had so much in common, it was easy for her to make their mom happy.

Maybe Agnes was always jealous of Amelia's success and her relationship with their parents? Also, when Amelia was 23, their parents got a divorce. Their father stayed in Kettle while their mother ran off to Hawaii with her boyfriend leaving Amelia with the bakery.

I'm honestly not picky about this ad. You can really do as you please with her, but i'd love to see some sort of tension between her and Amelia. The reasoning can be up to you. What happened to Agnes when her parents split is again up to you. You could have her moving to Hawaii with her mother or staying in Kettle with her father. She would have been about 15ish, so she would have had to have a legal guardian though. Anywho, the playby I chose was Emma Roberts; however, you can choose whomever you'd like. I'd like her age to be 23. Her name can obviously be changed. I'd love you forever and ever if you made her!

This is Arla Bishop, the middle sister who is 26 years old. The siblings grew up with their mother and father in Kettle, New York. Their mother owned a bakery in Newhaven (30 mins away from home), while their father worked as a private investigator in Kettle. The Bishops instilled a sense of structure and sophistication in the girls; however, while Agnes was the rebel of the family and Amelia was more of the overachiever, I feel like Arla would have been a little bit of both or right in the middle of the two.

I can see her being a bit adventurous and wild, but she knows her limits. I think she probably strove to be like her sister Amelia, but she felt the need to be very independent and successful on her own without the approval of her parents. She probably did very well in school. She probably wasn't very popular, but she applied herself in everything she was a part of. I can see her always being caught between Agnes and Amelia. Maybe she was the voice of reason between the two of them...the one who kept everything together. I think she wouldn't understand Amelia's strive to conform to her parents ways, but I feel like she would respect them nonetheless.

Also, when Amelia was 23, their parents got a divorce. Their father stayed in Kettle while their mother ran off to Hawaii with her boyfriend leaving Amelia with the bakery. Arla would have been 18ish around this time. I'm honestly not picky about this ad. You can really do as you please with her, but i'd love to see Arla being close to both of her sisters and always trying to make peace between the three of them. What happened to Arla when her parents split is again up to you. You could have her moving to Hawaii with her mother or staying in Kettle with her father. Anywho, the playby I chose was Taylor Swift; however, you can choose whomever you'd like. I'd like her age to be 26. Her name can obviously be changed. I'd love you forever if you made the middle sister!

OPEN PB
TIMID. INDEPENDENT.
OPEN PB
WITTY. SLY.

This is Amelia's childhood best friend and co-owner of Sweetie Pies Bakery. Basically this ad is open to everything. The only thing I'd want to request is that Leah is the same age as Amelia (32) and that they grew up together in Newhaven, New York going to the same schools throughout their childhood and even going to the same university. They love each other more than anything, and they have always been there for one another. I'm sure everything that has gone on in their lives the other knows about.

I had numerous plottage ideas for these two which i'll throw at you for sure once she is made. The main thing here though is that Amelia and Leah are thick as thieves and always have been. When Amelia turned 23, her parents' divorce was finalized, and because of Amelia's love for baking and the culinary arts, her mother saw fit to give her daughter the bakery she'd owned for 18 years instead of selling it. Her mother had told her that taking care of the bakery would be a lot of work for one person. So, Amelia asked Leah if she'd like to join her in the business, and she agreed. I can see Amelia being the creative aspect of the ownership, creating fresh new recipes all the time and making sure the store is up to date with all of it's equipment. I can see Leah being the business aspect of the ownership, taking care of all of the finances and advertising. Both of them probably do the baking though. Anyway, the playby above is Emmy Rossum; however, you can choose whomever you want. The name can obviously be changed. I'd love it if you took her!

This is Ryan Donohue who is one of Amelia's good friends and the guy she has had a crush on for years. My idea for these two is that they met after Amelia took over the bakery (she was 23 when this happened). So, maybe he moved to Newhaven when she was 25? Anyway, I can see Ryan as a comical individual who likes to have fun. He's probably really outgoing and quite a smooth talker with the ladies, but he just can't seem to stay in a relationship longer than maybe a few months to a year without becoming extremely bored with the person he is with. And when that happens, Amelia has always been there. She has always been that one girl that is constant in his life, but no matter what Amelia does, Ryan will not reciprocate those strong feelings that Amelia has always had for him. He just doesn't feel that way about her. I also think it would be interesting for them to have had a friends with benefits sort of relationship for a good few months or whenever Ryan wanted that part of her. Maybe that lasted a few years of their friendship, but eventually Amelia shut it down because she couldn't handle being so intimate with him without an actual label along with it. The truth is that Amelia loves him more than anything, but she has to face the facts....he's just not that into her. Aside from this crazy amount of tension with them, I feel like they are just really epic friends who are pretty much one another's crutch all the time. And maybe we could do a plot where Ryan actually starts to fall for someone for the first time. Like someone he actually isn't bored with, and it causes Amelia to get really jealous and upset about the whole situation. Like "You've known her for a month, but...but you've known me for years. What's wrong with me?" I know it's sad, and i'm not expecting anything at all to come of them. I mean, if it does, it does. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm not big on planning things out. I just love drama plots, and I think it would be a really fun idea to do something like this. Anyway. The playby above is Chris Evans, but you can choose whomever you want as long as he's a bit older than her. Also, feel free to change the name, and if you have any other ideas, let me know! I'm so up for collaboration!
OPEN PB
HUMOROUS. OUTGOING.
THANKS FELICITY!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black