Add Reply

we'll take this way too far, randa's tracker
faris parez
 Posted: May 29 2015, 03:55 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

25 YEARS OLD
accountant
she took my arm, i don't know how it happened. we took the floor and she said, "oh, don't you dare look back. just keep your eyes on me." i said, "you're holding back, " she said, "shut up and dance with me!"

faris parez
she took my arm, i don't know how it happened. we took the floor and she said, "oh, don't you dare look back. just keep your eyes on me." i said, "you're holding back, " she said, "shut up and dance with me!"
basics
threads
when the sun comes up • Milo's apartment • Milo Windsor
unlikely encounter • Faris' work • Bryce Aldridge
PM
^
braelyn mckinley
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 12:20 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
project/office manager
so it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames you can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain 'cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far it'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scar

braelyn mckinley
so it's gonna be forever or it's gonna go down in flames you can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain 'cause we're young and we're reckless we'll take this way too far it'll leave you breathless or with a nasty scar
basics
threads
long time coming • phone text • Thomas Schaffer
missing you • friend's wedding • Graham Rucker
knock knock • briah's apartment • Briah McKinley
it's been a long while • trudy's coffee & bakery • Violet McKinley
PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 06:09 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface this lack of self-control i fear is never ending

dorothea segher
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface this lack of self-control i fear is never ending
basics
threads
holy spaceballs batman! • video game store • Thomas Schaffer
Juicy Fruit • im thread • anna james
jamming with me • music store • Avery Michaels
easy as abc • phone call • Thomas Schaffer
PM
^
marlowe kennedy
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 10:18 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

26 YEARS OLD
bartender
she's going off about something that you said 'cause she doesn't get your humor like i do. i'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night. i'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. and she'll never know your story like i do.

marlowe kennedy
she's going off about something that you said 'cause she doesn't get your humor like i do. i'm in the room, it's a typical tuesday night. i'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. and she'll never know your story like i do.
basics
threads
been a while • atomic slim • roman murai
first steps • atomic slim • Jensen Cooper
PM
^
gizella murai
 Posted: Jul 26 2015, 03:20 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

25 YEARS OLD
model
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep Everybody's worried about me In too deep Say I'm in too deep And it's been two years I miss my home But there's a fire burning in my bones Still believe Yeah, I still believe

gizella murai
Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep Everybody's worried about me In too deep Say I'm in too deep And it's been two years I miss my home But there's a fire burning in my bones Still believe Yeah, I still believe
basics
threads
All Wishes, They'll Sink Like Stones • beach house • August Hayes
see you again • cameo nightclub • Jensen Cooper
choking down your habits • murai home • Roman Murai
PM
^
hadley elks
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 06:21 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
busker
Band-aids don't fix bullet holes You say sorry just for show If you live like that, you live with ghosts If you love like that blood runs cold

hadley elks
Band-aids don't fix bullet holes You say sorry just for show If you live like that, you live with ghosts If you love like that blood runs cold
basics
threads
Camera Shy • Boardwalk (past) • Gwen Sharpe
PM
^
fiona oliver
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 01:40 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
defense contractor

fiona
when you're alone and life is making you lonely you can always go downtown when you've got worries all the noise and the hurry seems to hurt i know downtown
basics
threads
thread title • where • tagged
thread title • where • tagged
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black