Add Reply

R2 to my D2, best friend
anna james
 Posted: Aug 20 2015, 12:36 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse
"But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming 'bout the day, when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

sean last

23-26 - goofy - nerdy - vibrant

Anna needs a best friend because she is a very sad cookie. So this is Sean! Honestly I haven’t really specified anything but that his name is Sean, which can be changed. I envisioned him being a goofy geek like Anna but also very outgoing and loud. He loves to go out every night and enjoy the Miami experience. He is a wild child! Which is the exact opposite of Anna. He brings her out of her shell. When she doesn’t want to get out of bed at midnight to go out skinny dipping in the ocean with a bunch of his friends, he will literally drag her ass out of bed and throw her over his shoulder if he has to.

I kind of envisioned him being gay just because it would get rid of the intimidation of talking to a guy for Anna, but he really doesn’t have to be. We can come up with something, like they met in elementary school and he moved away but they kept in touch over the years. Although I think it would be fun if he was gay because I just see them having fun cheesy moments together lol. He is also her savior when he needs to be, and I'm seeing somewhat protective over her because she is really innocent to the world for a 24 year old.

Face is open, the picture above is Adam Gallagher. History is open. Age is pretty open, keep him under 30 but over 20. I really don’t see a relationship between these two so I would prefer if he didn’t have a crush on her or anything, and it will be the same for her. I just see them having a kind of sibling relationship. If you are making a guy, please consider taking him! He is really open.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black