Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

all or nothing, sister | group of friends -- drama
graham rucker
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 01:28 PM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic
Never let the world pass you by. Take it by the reigns and ride it till you die.

I know it sucks, but please read all of the charas in this ad if you are interested in one because they all connect in some way.

all open faces
This lovely girl here is Graham’s sister, Grace. The name can be changed if you like, but I’d like it to start with a “G”. Probably the weirdest request I know, but I love when siblings have their names start with the same letter lol. Anyway, that is pretty much the only requirement for her oh aside from her age which is 22. Her personality and history is up to you. Their family owns an outdoorsy type shop that originally started out as a dirtbiking and atving store; however, it now sells everything from camping equipment to fishing and hunting outerwear. This shop has been a big part of their lives, and you could read more about it in his application, but it is entirely up to you how Grace was influenced by the family business if at all. I’d like Grace to live with Graham in his house. The face claim I have above is Claire Holt because they have some cute pics together, but you can choose who you would like as long as they can pass as siblings. Candice Accola is awesome too! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I’d love you forever if you took her. Out of all the people in this ad, I think the sister is the most important. There is a lot that is going to happen with Graham in the future including him possibly dating Grace’s best friend which would give quite a lot of plottage for the sister
Janessa was Graham’s first girlfriend, and there will always be a place in his heart for her despite his issues with dating people. They met their sophomore year of high school where Graham was dared to go up to her and kiss her right in front of her clichéd cheerleading posse. Of course Graham didn’t hesitate. She was attractive then just as much as she is now. After that, she showed an interest, and they began to date. They were together up until their senior year of high school where Janessa found texts in Graham’s phone to Graham’s best friend, Valerie Wheeler, and she assumed that he was messing with her behind her back. Janessa had always been jealous of Graham’s relationship with Val despite the fact that nothing was going on between the two of them. And despite Graham’s pleas for her to stay with him and trust him, Janessa was over it. She broke up with him leaving him heartbroken. But before she broke up with him, she slept with Graham’s best friend Brody to make herself feel better about the whole situation. No one knows of course, and she’d like to keep it that way. She still belonged in the group though. They all were friends, so what was the point of leaving the group? What happened to her after high school is up to you. I imagine she has an amazing career now doing something she loves, and now she is back in Miami either because that is where her career brought her or simply because she wanted to come home. Either way, Graham still has feelings for her. He always will, and it pains him even more that she is back because he is still friends with Valerie, and he knows it will probably cause problems. The face claim above is Phoebe Tonkin, but you can change that if you’d like along with the name. I am completely open to changing things around to suit whoever you wanted to make. Her personality is up to you as well along with the history. I imagine her being quite smart and rather outgoing. I can also see her being a bit of a tease and a flirt back when they were together and even maybe a bit stuck up when she was around her friends. Perhaps she cared far more than she should about what other people thought of her. Idk. That is all up to you though. I’d be so so so excited if you took her.
Valerie has been Graham’s best friend for as long as he can remember. Her and her twin brother were a part of his group of friends, and when her brother died, it was devastating for everyone. When she was 8, she moved away, but has always been in the loop. She often visited as much as she could, and even hooked up with Graham one night over summer vacation; however, only Brody knows about this. Because of Graham’s friendship with Valerie, he lost his first girlfriend. It has been a growing problem though. When girls find out that he has a girl for a best friend, they aren’t really happy about that. But Graham would have it no other way. He loves his best friend, and if his girlfriends can’t trust him, then they have no business with him to begin with.
Brody has been a part of Graham’s family for a long time. Graham doesn’t really talk much about his issues to anyone because keeping that stuff inside has always been better than letting it out; however, when it comes to Brody, Graham is an open book. Brody knows everything and all there is to know about Graham, and Graham trusts him more than he trusts anyone. They’ve been friends forever, all the way back to their kindergarten years. He is just as close with Grace as he is with Graham. What Graham doesn’t know though is that while he was with Janessa, Janessa cheated on him with Brody. *GASP* So much drama. I’m thinking that once it comes out, and you know it will because Janessa is back, Graham will be devastated, and it will really put a strain on the relationship between Brody and him. Anyway, Brody’s personality and history is up to you. I’d like his age to be around Graham’s age because that just makes sense with them growing up together. Also, I’d like Brody to have had a thing for Janessa for a very long time and it just so happened that Graham had gotten to her first. I can see him being very laid back and chilled. He probably smokes weed socially and drinks quite often. Maybe dropped out of college because it wasn’t his thing. Hell, he could even work at the car shop with Graham if you like. It’s all up to you. But someone needs to take him because the drama is going to be epic! The face above is Nathaniel Buzolic, but you can change it to whoever you’d like.
Tommy has been friends with Graham for a really long time. They met when Tommy was sixteen after leaving his home not too far from Miami. They sort of just clicked and Tommy melded into Graham’s group of friends rather quickly. They played sports together and really crazy stupid things together.Tommy has always been the type of friend that Graham could go riding with and just be a kid with again. I imagine he will be close to Grace as well, seeing as though Tommy used to ride dirtbikes with the family.
This girl is a very close friend of Grace’s. They have been friends for about a year and a half now having met each other in a college class. They spend a lot of time together, and since Grace lives with Graham, Graham sees a lot of Katalina. What I see happening is Katalina and Graham getting close and Grace not liking it one bit. I have a feeling Katalina and Graham will probably end up dating secretly or simply spending too much time together which will cause Grace to get rather pissed and do something stupid.
THANKSJOEI
PM
^
janessa hart
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 04:15 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME

YEARS OLD

claiming this one.
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 04:18 PM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic
Never let the world pass you by. Take it by the reigns and ride it till you die.

WOOOOOO Can't wait to see her on the board! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif SOOOO EXCITED!
PM
^
gabriella rucker
 Posted: Dec 3 2014, 06:23 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME

YEARS OLD

Going to make a claim on this one.
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Dec 3 2014, 06:26 PM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic

OMG wooooo I can't wait for this. I'm so pumped right now!
PM
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Dec 7 2014, 11:45 AM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic

Grace and Brody are still very much needed! Graham needs his male best friend and his sister!
PM
^
smiles
 Posted: Dec 10 2014, 09:17 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME

YEARS OLD

I am here to claim the sister http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif woo mooshi
^
Brody Emmure
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 11:02 AM

YOU CAN CALL ME

YEARS OLD

What's up mate? Did ya miss me?
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 01:00 AM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic

OMG YAY! GRACE AND BRODY! *is so excited right now* Thank you so much guys! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 01:05 AM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic

THIS WANTED AD IS OPEN AGAIN!

JANESSA (EX GF), TOMMY (GOOD FRIEND), GRACE (SISTER), and BRODY (BEST FRIEND) are all still needed. I would absolutely LOVE for anyone to take them. All playbys are open! The ones above are only there because of picspam.
PM
^
ginger
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 05:30 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME

YEARS OLD

if this is still open i'd love to snag either grace or janessa for you http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
^
kay
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 09:07 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

21 YEARS OLD
Admin
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, diddly diddly..."

They are actually both available! So whichever one you'd like go for it! I'm sure Mooshi will stop in tonight if you want to make an account and throw her a pm. =)
PM
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 10:31 PM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic

Yep! They are both still open and extremely needed! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif You can choose whomever you'd be more interested in playing. I'm up for either. Both would have quite a lot of plots.
PM
^
Lena
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 03:24 PM

YOU CAN CALL ME

YEARS OLD

So I tried to register as Janessa, as discussed yesterday, but there's already an account registered. What shall I do? Or is she already taken?
^
graham rucker
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 10:57 PM
Mooshi
YOU CAN CALL ME

28 YEARS OLD
Mechanic

Nope she isn't taken. I fixed it. Someone had taken her before, but the account was inactivated. I just deleted the account as she hasn't been on in months. So, you can register now. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black