Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Juicy Fruit, tag :: t. segher
dorothea segher
 Posted: Aug 2 2015, 12:53 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface this lack of self-control i fear is never ending

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
omg, is this real life?!?
He gave me his phone number! I don't know if I should call him. Because then I'd have to... call him. And talk to him. And ask to see him again. Oh God, Anna, I'm gonna hyperventilate...
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 10:52 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse
"But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming 'bout the day, when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

Breathe, just breathe. I will hyperventilate for you because I'M SO EXCITED! You have to call him! Just act cool. It's over the phone so you don't have to look at him while you talk. It will be easy! Call him now!!!
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 01:08 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface this lack of self-control i fear is never ending

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
Right now?! Isn't it too soon? Isn't there some rule that you have to wait like 3 days or something?!
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 09:55 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse
"But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming 'bout the day, when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

You're asking me? Maybe. I mean, do you want to call him?
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 09:59 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
Of course I do! I would love to see him again. He was so dreamy, Anna!
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 02:47 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

I say just call him. Rules are for fools Thea!!!
ANNA
is online and typing
PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 03:20 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
*sigh* Well... I guess you're right... I mean right about calling him. Not about rules. I like rules.
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Aug 16 2015, 09:05 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

Yeah me too. It just sounded good lol. Avery and I are hanging out tonight. xD
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black