Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Wilder [M]ind, tag: Kay!
hunter evans
 Posted: May 21 2015, 01:21 PM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
swimsuit & lingerie designer
lyrics here

robb stark
Hunter had made it a habit as of lately to confirm with her friends that Felix wouldn't be around when they decided to go out. It was totally out of the norm for the woman to avoid the male counterpart that had become a staple in her party evenings, but she was doing everything in her power to avoid the man like he was a plague. The Vegas night had been months back but Hunter hadn't forgotten the choice words that the tattooed man had for her. Even though they had both been under the influence that little fight they had out on the sidewalk had sobered the blonde up enough to make her remember every little word that Felix had said to her. So, if she was an annoying tramp, to put it nicely, then why the hell did she need to give him the time of day anymore? They could both move on without having to put up with the other anymore, right? Who knew if that was actually the case, but it was fair to say that this was the longest that the two had gone without making up, or rather, moving forward. Hunter hadn't even had to deal with text messages from Felix because she had changed her phone number a few weeks after coming home from Vegas because of some unknown number spamming her phone on a daily basis, and that helped out with not falling back into old habits.

The decision tonight was to just got to one of the local bars and grab some drinks. Tonight was a more of a casual laid back kind of night where the girls didn't have to doll themselves up to get into some club or another. Instead the group of friends that had decided to go out had took over a portion of the bar, setting up tent at a few booths that over looked the pool table area. Hunter herself had a mixed drink in one hand, sipping at it through the little straw, while her other hand held onto a pool cue. They were finishing off a game of pairs and the blonde and her friend Gary were pulling far ahead.

"Hold my drink, Gary, I gotta finish these two off." Hunter laughed as she handed the drink off to her friend then moved around the pool table so that she could get a good shot at the last solid ball that was on the table, besides the eight ball of course. Just as the blonde lowered herself to the table to get a better look as she set her shot up, she could see the door to the bar open up at the corner of her eye. That didn't distract Hunter, oh no, her gaze stayed locked on the ball. Just as she went to hit the white ball she heard an oh so familiar voice speak to some others over near the bar. That was it, the shot was fudged and the white ball went spinning off to the side before bouncing against the side of the table and rolling into one of the side pockets. "Hunter! How the hell did you miss that?!" Gary couldn't help but burst out laughing, and the two others did exactly the same.

Hunter let her gaze moved to look toward the bar where she knew Felix was. She'd never not recognize that voice, it was unavoidable. An immediate annoyed look took over her face as she moved over to grab her drink from Gary, doing her best to hide behind the larger man so that she could potentially go unnoticed. Right now she was plotting her way out of the bar, trying to figure out how to get out of there quickly without being noticed.

"Gary. You, Jane, and Cara said that he wasn't going to be here." Hunter spoke in an annoyed tone as she nodded her head over toward the bar. "I didn't think he'd be here..." The other man spoke in a tone that Hunter could tell he was lying. "You guys are jerks." The blonde stated as she brought the glass to her lips, sipping the alcoholic beverage at a bit of a quicker pace than before. That had been her first drink of the evening, and tonight she had been planning to take it easy; just sip at drinks and not get drunk. But right now she needed a little bit of alcohol in her stomach, or so she thought.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: May 26 2015, 11:00 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist
"It's going down for real!"

we see the stones…
falling from the sky, yet we’re still alive
It had been quite some time since Felix had ventured out to the local clubs. As of recent he just hadn’t been in the mood. Unfortunately, Hendrix had been on a consistent convention run from New York, all the way to Sacramento for over a month now. And for the first time in a long time Felix was living alone. It was great in the beginning. The man had the entire house to himself and didn’t have to worry about interfering on Hendrix and some chick’s business, and vice versa. But as the days went on Fe realized he just didn’t like it too much. He’d been grateful to the owner of Empire Ink for getting him more hours while some of the team was away. It gave him a ton of time to kill and also helped him pick of some of the slack on the bills. But tonight he was able to use his extra cash for himself.

After making some last minute plans with a few of his friends, Fe headed out to Automatic Slim. It was the middle of the week and still a bit early so the bar didn’t seem to be too crowded, Fe noticed as he pulled into the parking lot. With a sigh, the man pulled himself out of his car and slammed the door behind him before heading inside.

The moment he entered the bar, Felix noticed the small group of people he’d planned on meeting. To be completely honest, the man had only agreed to go out with them because he had nothing better to do. They were more Hendrix’s buddies rather than his own, but whatever got him out of the house was alright with him. He put on a smile and gave a few of them casual handshakes, greeting with laughter at the mention of him being late for various reasons. After the pleasantries, Fe leaned himself against the bar, not bothering to take a seat as he ordered himself a drink. Blue eyes began to wander aimlessly through the shallow crowd of people occupying the bar.

It didn’t take long for his attention to fall on a man he recognized as one of Hunter’s friends. He’d met him a few times at her events, or when they’d all gone out together but for the life of him he couldn’t remember the guy’s name. Just as he began to look away he caught sight of a flutter of blonde hair behind the man and he quickly brought his gaze back over to the group. Felix took a deep breath, pressing his lips as he verified that Hunter was indeed over there. The last time the two of them had spoken had been in Vegas a few months back. It had been a messed up fight, but when were they not messed up? Felix didn’t really think that it had been any different than one of their other tiffs, but apparently the blonde had thought different. Fe had given it about a month before attempting to contact her. He had texted a few times and after receiving the cold shoulder with those he’d attempted to call on a friend’s phone from work to see if it was just him she was ignoring but her phone had seemingly been disconnected.

Before Felix realized what he was doing he was strolling over to the group by the pool table, his own group paying no mind to his distraction. He took the few stairs to get up to the seating area filled with televisions and pool tables all around. With only the slightest hesitation, Felix approached the people peering around the man whose name escaped him as if notifying the woman that he could most definitely see her. ”Well I’d ask who you are hiding from but…” He pulled back the corners of his lips taking a quick intake of breath between his teeth and giving a deep shrug. ”…I’d rather save us that awkward conversation.” Fe gave her a warming grin as if whatever happened months ago had just simply blown away with the days that past.

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: May 26 2015, 11:47 PM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
Apparently Miami was not big enough to avoid someone forever. Okay, so maybe that was a little over dramatic but sometimes that was just how Hunter could be. Honestly, she didn't want to see Felix that night or any other for that matter. The blonde had told herself that she didn't need to justify herself or her lifestyle to another human being, let alone be judged for being who she was. Felix knew all of the right words to say to hit every nerve of hers. It seemed ever so frequent that Hunter got called some variation of the word "slut" when her and Felix got in one of their drunken fights and maybe she had heard it one too many times? Who knew what exactly it was that had irked her so much this last time but whatever it was had decided to stay with her and not so easily get over what had happened.

Apparently he had tried to call her more than a few times. Through the grape vine, aka their mutual friends, she had come to find out that Felix was getting suspicious as to why Hunter had basically dropped off his radar. The blonde had made no attempt to try and get in touch with him, instead she had focused herself on her clothing lines, or avoiding every spot she knew she could potentially run into him. Well, all of that avoiding was coming to a complete crash the moment that Felix had stepped into that bar. All the work that Hunter had put in to keeping away from him had crashed before her feet and there he was. She knew damn well that this night was not going to end without the two of them talking. There was no way she'd get out of that bar undetected, whether it was by one of their friends saying her name too loudly and drawing attention to her, or Felix catching a glimpse of her. Hunter knew all too well that the tattooed man would not pass up the chance to waltz over to her and say something.

So, she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.. or a large flamboyant man, and a hard place, which was trying to figure out how to dip out without being noticed. There had to be some back door somewhere, no? Those hazel eyes of hers began to move around the room trying to find that secret door that may lead her further away from Felix and potentially right on outside where she could catch a cab and head home.

The thought of getting away undetected was all too wishful, and before Hunter knew it she had those quick, sharp whispers being thrown her way in warning of Felix closing in on her. That alone had caused Hunter to tense up, standing up straight as she stared hard at the pool game that was still in full swing. She didn't have to look at Felix to detect his presence drawing in on her. Instead she continuously sipped at the drink in her hand; the liquid slowly draining from the cup until it was all gone the moment Felix had spoken.

"You could have saved us all from the whole awkward thing by not coming over here, yet here you are." Hunter spoke without looking at him. As much as her friends knew what had happened, they also knew it was that toxic little thing that always happened between the pair. Gary had taken those words as his chance to suggest that he and the other two went and grabbed drinks and even though Hunter had reached out and grabbed ahold of the man's shirt he had swatted her away, leaving her to fend for herself.

Lifting the empty glass up she viewed the lack of contents before huffing out an annoyed little sigh. Letting her hand, and the glass move to rest at her side she turned on the hell of her shoe so she was now facing Felix. For the first time since he had found himself standing there beside her she had decided to actually look at him. As annoyed as she still was with him it was kind of nice to see that he seemed to be doing alright, though she didn't let that show. Instead that annoyed look was still held in her eyes as she let her gaze lock onto his. "It's probably best that I keep playing the avoid game with you. The whole drinking and fighting thing isn't a good look. Besides I'd rather it not end up with us physically hurting each other; being called a slut multiple times is one thing but ending up with bruises or worse is another." For some reason it seemed as though at some point in time that their little tiffs would turn into full on brawls where words wouldn't be enough and the potential of them physically hurting the other, intentional or unintentionally, could be there.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: Jun 1 2015, 11:12 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist

we see the stones…
The woman seeming obviously uncomfortable with his sudden presence. Perhaps their last fight had affected her more than Felix had imagined. But how was that his fault? He couldn’t help the soft breath of laughter that fell from his lips as she mentioned them avoiding the awkward. ”Well I just couldn’t stay away.” He grinned and tilted his head slightly as if trying to appear less threatening, more approachable. Her attention was anywhere but on him at the moment so his motive obviously wouldn’t work.

Felix observed as Hunter reached out after her apparent bailing body guard. He pursed his lips, almost rolling his eyes at the idea that she dreaded being alone with him that much. It was ridiculous. They were grown ass adults that he had thought were friends until she disappeared for months on end. He’d be lying if he said he hadn’t been concerned with her sudden lack of contact. But he hadn’t pushed it, figuring that he would run into her eventually on the streets of Miami. Though he didn’t think it would take months.

After a few painful moments of the dead awkward silence brewing between them, Felix took a step forward. ”Look I…” Before he could finish the blonde spun around and Fe was forced to bring his step back to where it had been. He matched her gaze as she spoke. So she had obviously been avoiding him, which he had already gathered by her reaction to actually seeing him at the bar. The man couldn’t help but scoff at her words, letting his arms comfortably lift and cross over his chest. ”Seriously Hunter? You think I’d actually pull some shit like that?” He looked at her in almost disgust that she would suggest that. Sure their fights got rough. Cruel words were thrown back and forth. Most that should never be said. There were even occasional shoves and pushes here and there but nothing more than a physical way of stating to get out of my face because words had failed. It offended him that she thought it could possibly get further than that where they would walk away with bruises. ’Or worse’ as she’d mentioned.

Fe tossed his hands up aimlessly and dropped them down loosely to his sides shaking his head. ”Look, Hunter. Obviously our fight pissed you off more than usual. But come on now. It’s been like, four months. You let drunken words put you off for four months?” It had been the longest they hadn’t spoken to each other and it was upsetting Felix more than he thought it would now that she was in front of him wanting to once again continue avoiding him.

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: Jun 2 2015, 12:11 AM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
A small breathy sigh escaped her lips as Felix began to talk. Her head slowly began to shake from side to side. "I'm not saying just you." Reaching her hand up she tucked some of her long blonde hair back behind her ear and over her shoulder. The simply act of them conversing was enough to raise her body temperature. She didn't know what it was or why she felt like this and right now wasn't the time to start thinking into the thousands of thoughts that littered her brain. "You know how stupid we get with each other. One minute we can't keep our hands off each other and the next we're yelling every obscenity at the other." Her hazel eyes had been focused on Felix the whole time she spoke. As much as she had been avoiding him for the past four months she had also been wondering about him. Hunter had kept telling herself that she needed to clear her mind, she needed to be away from Felix and all of the drama they had together. It was such a rocky relationship, there were highs with them having a great time and then at the snap of a finger, mostly when they were drinking, they hit those lows where all they did was scream and yell at each other. That was something that Hunter needed to be away from for a while. She had managed to avoid any men that found their way into her life in one way or another who seemed to cause drama from time to time and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not, but she was pretty sure she needed that break.

"I had to." The blonde peeled her gaze away from Felix only to let her gaze move around to those of their friends who were nearing in on the area they were currently occupying. "Can we go outside for five minutes to talk about this? I know these guys are more interested in listening to us talk than playing pool." Hunter shot her gaze back over her shoulder to get a look at their friends who were making it seem like they weren't paying any attention when she knew damn well they were just being nosy.

Without even thinking, without hesitation she had reached out and taken Felix's hand before leading the way through the bar and out the open doors that lead outside to the patio. Once they were away from those they knew and only a handful of strangers loomed in the area, Hunter had moved overt take a seat at one of the two seat tables away from anyone who was out there. The moment she sat down both arms crossed in front of her chest. She hadn't realized that the air flowing in off the ocean held the tiniest bit of cool in it as it hit her tanned skin. For a moment or so she just looked at Felix. It was mind boggling that she literally wanted to just go over to him and hug him, just have him touch her in some sort of way. It was rare that she sough out affection in that way but right now, for some unknown reason it was what she wanted. But she stayed put in that plastic chair with those arms crossed in front of her to try and keep herself warmed as goosebumps formed on the exposed skin of her arms.

"I honestly thought it would be better if we just stopped being around each other. I thought that time would maybe fix whatever fucked up way we had with dealing with each other. But I know that won't work, and I know that's just how we are." Hunter tore her gaze from Felix as she looked up at the moon that shone in the hazy sky. Something about the air said that rain was going to start falling at some point that night but the time was going to be a surprise, at least for those who did not check the weather forecast on the daily.

"I guess what you said just finally fucked with my head. It's funny how you can be happy with who you are but once you find out how someone you know views you... it's just a bit of a mind fuck." It wasn't that she started to believe what he was saying but she wondered if what he thought was how other's thought of her. Hunter had never been one who cared about what other people had to say about her but when you hear something enough it makes you wonder.

The blonde had been nibbling at her bottom lip for a moment or two before her tongue moved along both lips to moisten them. "What's even more fucked up is that while I'm sitting here all I can think about is how I don't want us to stop seeing each other.. and I don't want to go home tonight without you." That last bit wasn't strictly meant in one way. Most times them going home together meant sex and that wasn't the intention that Hunter was throwing out there whether Felix knew that or not. In all honesty she just wanted to spend time with him. As much as Hunter could be a bitch there were times like these where she could soften right up.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: Jun 3 2015, 09:41 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist

we see the stones…
”We never let that bother us before…” The words were barely above a mumble as he spoke them. All Felix wanted to do was defend what the two of them had, but he found himself fearing the outcome of a defensive argument. Sure they were stupid with each other, but all the good outweighed the bad. It always had, and as far as Fe knew, it always would. He had never really considered the idea that it would shake either of them hard enough to break their friendship off. He still didn’t quite understand why Hunter had cut him out of her life completely. The two of them had never really been ones to talk about their feelings to each other. Felix had always found things like that awkward. His business was his, and hers was hers. But he suddenly wished that she had come to him, rather than disappear in hopes that Miami would swallow up the possibility of them ever running into each other again.

Though Felix didn’t really give a shit if their nosey people were listening in or not, Hunter did and before he could say anything she was latching onto his hand and guiding him outside. The sudden rush of ocean air felt refreshing. Felix hadn’t realized how stuffy it had been in the bar until the cool breeze rolled over him and the shallow crowd of people on the private patio. He was suddenly wishing he had worn a t-shirt rather than his long sleeve black shirt.

With a soft sigh, Felix shoved his hands into his pockets and slowly followed after the blonde as she sat down at one of the round tables. Instead of sitting with her, the man decided to occupy a space beside her, leaning against the adjacent vacant table. His eyes had been traveling along the floor of the patio at his feet. Searching through the cracks and bends in the aged wood while waiting on what was beginning to feel like an inevitable verdict from Hunter. It wasn’t until she began speaking when he finally let his attention fall on her. He couldn’t help the slight roll of his eyes at the fact that she made the decision to end their friendship without a second thought as to what he would have to say. As if he didn’t have a say in the matter. If she had told him that she needed some time, maybe he would have actually respected it and let her be so that she wouldn’t have to dodge all the plays he might have been over the past few months. But it was over and done with now.

”Hunter, I was drunk.” He tugged his hands from his pockets and tossed aimlessly tossed them up before letting them drop back down to his sides. ”Whatever I said didn’t mean anything.” It was surprising. Felix was suddenly realizing how much this had actually affected her. Hunter was bold. She was strong and vibrant and she didn’t give a shit what people thought of her. That’s something that caught his attention when he’d first met her. But why did something he had said when he was drunk all of a sudden break through her resilient exterior? The man pressed his lips and let his gaze once again seek refuge on the ground, hands wandering back to the safety of his pockets.

For a moment, Felix thought that the conversation was over. That what he had to say once again didn’t matter and she had already made her final decision. He considered turning and walking away from her marking an end to them, but he couldn’t force himself to move. He didn’t want to.

Her words sent a flutter of hope through his body. Blue eyes flickered up to meet her gaze, slightly confused as if wondering if she had actually meant to say them out loud. Surprised by the fact that she had, considering that similar words had been flashing through his mind. He missed her, and after four months of not seeing her all he wanted to do was be with her. It was a strange request considering that all they had been talking about for the past few minutes was why they shouldn’t be around each other. But Felix would take it.

Finally, he pushed himself away from the table and took the few steps towards her. Tugging a single hand from his pocket he held it out to her feeling a slight dread that she wouldn’t take it. That she would change her mind and decide that she didn’t want to spend the night with him. But if he knew Hunter like he thought he had, she wouldn’t. ”Let’s go.”

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: Jun 3 2015, 10:08 PM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
Confusing wasn't even the word for this all. It was completely mind boggling and it didn't make much sense at all. Hunter was a bold woman who didn't let anyone get to her, she held her ground and didn't let people walk all over her or get into her head. She had made it part of who she was be resilient and not let people get the best of her. Hunter had been so good and keeping people in certain spots within her life. She knew who to let in and who to keep at arms reach. She knew what kind of relationships she had with people and she knew what kind of relationships she wanted with people and never had she actually let a man into her life enough to actually date them, or have a piece of her that she wasn't willing to get up. Hunter had always tried to be smart in the sense that she didn't let people in that would hurt her, but she was good at letting those in who caused a whole lot of drama for her. Whatever was going on with her and Felix was beyond her regular understanding of how they worked. Normally they could just go about things as they always had, fights would happen, names would be called, curse words would be used wildly, but in the end they'd always make up and keep going. This time was different. Dare she ever admit that he had actually hurt her with his drunken words? It would be highly unlikely that she would admit to that but there was a lot of truth behind it.

"I know. But sometimes people say things when they are drunk that they'd never say when they were sober." The blonde held her shoulders up in a shrug for a few moments. Part of her had internally debated as to whether or not Felix actually believed all of those things that he had said to her when they were drunk. Why did she even care if he thought that way anyway? It wasn't as if she had ever cared about what people had said before. Hunter was comfortable in her own skin and with the decisions she came to make, and the clothes she chose to wear, and if it got people's attention then that was their problem because she was just doing what she wanted to. But for some reason it bothered her a bit that there was a possibility that Felix only saw her as a slut of a girl who was just asking for any inappropriate touch or comment from random strangers.

Hunter's hazel eyes had fallen on Felix as she spoke. He was creating distance between them in a sort of defensive way, as if the space would stop her words from actually getting to him. It was a bit odd seeing him like this, pulling away from her and not simply out of anger. This was a completely different demeanour. Instead of staring at her with daggers in his eyes it seemed as though he was doing everything he could not to look at her and every moment that passed made her want him to lift his head and allow himself to actually look at her.

But her words had seemed to finally peek his interest. Instead of getting up and walking away because he didn't want to be part of this fucked up conversation of Hunter telling him that she knew they shouldn't hang around together but she couldn't help but want to be around him, Felix got up and moved toward her. The moment his hand had slipped out, she uncrossed her arms from in front of her chest and gently slipped her hand into his.

Normally they didn't walk around hand in hand unless they were drunk and it was easy to tell where the night was leading them, but Hunter couldn't bring herself to let go. The lack of contact with him, not just the verbal but the physical as well, had seemed to hit her one hundred times more now that she was actually getting it from him. It was as if she needed this more than she even knew and that thought alone was completely crazy.

Hunter's fingers laced together with Felix's as she gave his hand a small squeeze. "Are we going to try and brave this place for a little bit or can we just get the hell out of here and go be alone?" There was this need to be completely greedy and just disappear from the world so she could spend time with just him. Those months of avoiding him only proved to make it feel like she needed more of him. All she wanted to do was dip away from the life that the Miami streets oozed with, and hide away at one of their places and literally just hang out.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: Jun 3 2015, 11:00 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist

we see the stones…
The woman was right. It was a proven fact that many of the things people allowed to slip from their lips while drunk were truth. But Felix often times said the truth when he wasn’t drunk. He knew that night what he had said had been nothing more than an attempt to lash out and hurt Hunter. The guy got vicious when he was drunk, and he would say or do anything in his power to get a reaction out of people. It’s just what he did. It was who he was. He’d been told a time or two that he should just stop drinking completely but he had promptly responded to that with a laugh and something along the lines of ‘fuck off.’

A feeling of relief washed over him as he watched her free her arms and slip her hand into his own. The slightest of grins twitched at the corner of his lips as she spoke. The moment she’d mentioned going home with him, Felix hadn’t thought twice about the bar they were at and the people that were surely staring at the sliding glass doors just waiting for the two of them to walk in screaming at each other. Her question was answered when he led her to the few steps down to the small strip of beach sand leading to the parking lot. He knew if they went inside not screaming at each other there would be too many invasive questions awaiting answers that he wasn’t quite sure either of them had. As for now they felt alright. It felt right to be sneaking off to one of their places. Leaving their friends behind wondering what the hell happened to them. He wondered how long it would take for one of them to venture out to the patio to find that they had gone.

As they reached his old beat up car, Felix let his hand fall away from hers to get to the driver’s seat. The drive was surprisingly silent. He had rolled the windows down, allowing that refreshing ocean breeze to waft through the car as they drove. The radio was on quiet but it was just enough to occupy the silence. He found himself inching the speedometer up to over the roads intended speed wanting to get to their destination quicker. The decision on said destination had been Hunter’s house because he was almost positive that Hendrix was home and he didn’t want any interruptions. Sure Hendrix was always respectful when Felix brought people over but he knew that the two of them got along and he wasn’t feeling the need to compete for Hunter’s attention tonight. He wanted her to himself.

As they pulled up into the driveway, Felix killed the engine and gave the woman a quick glance and a soft smile before exiting the vehicle and heading up to the door. It had been too long since the last time he’d been there. His hands fiddled with his keys as he waited patiently for her, feeling the slightest bit of excitement as she opened the door. Stepping inside, Felix let his gaze wander around the house seeing that even in the four months of not viewing it nothing much had really changed. For a moment, he just stood there. Not quite sure of what was going through her mind.

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: Jun 3 2015, 11:21 PM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
Hunter was glad that Felix hadn't chosen to try and get through the bar and out to the parking lot. Any other circumstance Hunter would have been fine with the prying eyes and the questions that their friends would toss their way but tonight she didn't want to deal with that. There were certain times where Hunter just needed to get away from anyone and not have to give people what they wanted, even if was a bit of gossip about what had happened. So, the blonde had given a quick glance over her shoulder before she followed Felix down the steps and across the sand to get to his car.

With both hands now free she opened up the passengers door and slipped herself inside. After closing the door and buckling up she settled into the seat. There were so many times when she'd hop into that car and make some remark or joke about the beat up car but tonight it just felt like another comfort that she had been lacking in the past four months. The silence between them wasn't threatening or awkward, instead there was a comfort to it as well as they travelled through the city streets and grew closer to her condo that sat beach front. Hunter didn't even have to ask to know that they were heading to her place. The route was all too familiar. Throughout the whole journey she silently stared out of the passengers side window while using both hands to play with the ends of her long blonde hair.

Once they pulled into the underground parking garage and made that trip up to her floor via the elevator, Hunter pulled her keys out as they drew nearer to her door. The key was inserted and the door was opened in a matter of seconds allowing them both to step inside. As she closed the door both locks were bolted. Even if the condo was watched and patrolled by security she still felt it necessary to lock up every time she was at home (and when she was gone obviously.)

Slipping her heels off she made her way further into the open living room/kitchen/dining room, stopping at the kitchen island to rid herself of her purse and keys. Turning on the spot she leaned back against the counter behind her while lifting her right hand to push back through her hair. "Come on," pushing away from the counter she moved over to Felix and grabbed his hand. Hunter lead him into her dark room, the only light coming from the pulled back curtains that were in front of the large windows/sliding door that lead to the balcony.

Expertly she managed to move through her room, only stopping momentarily to grab a zip-up hoodie before heading for the large glass door. The instant she slid it open the sound of waves coming from the beach below could be heard. Hunter moved over to the circular comfy lounge chair that was big enough for two. This spot was one that she came out to a lot whether it was day time or night time. Listening to the world below or the sound of the water crashing to shore was always relaxing.

Planting herself down on the chair she grabbed the blanket that had been resting near the end of the chair before she laid back against the propped up pillows. "Come snuggle me. I think we need to catch up a bit on that kind of stuff." Hunter patted the empty space beside her as she looked at Felix. Because it was dark out there on the balcony she couldn't fully make out his features so she couldn't exactly read him. Either way she was hoping that he was wanting some sort of close contact with her because she sure as hell was craving it from him right then.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: Jun 4 2015, 12:10 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist

we see the stones…
Silently, the man just watched her as she glided through her house so effortlessly. Dropping her heals at the door, already getting comfortable and leaving the need for dressy shoes behind. He mirrored her actions, slipping his own shoes off and taking his time as he followed after her. A subtle smile made its way over his lips as she continued dropped unneeded accessories, leaving their burden behind as she returned to him. He willingly took her hand when it was offered, once again following her lead down the hall he had become accustomed to traveling down. Had he not been there so many times before tonight, Felix would have been thrown off with the darkness in her room. But by now he could piece together her bedroom just as well as his own and he knew right away that the balcony was their destination.

No matter how many times the man ventured out onto the elevated balcony, he would never get used to the view. Hendrix and he didn’t live in the slums of Miami by any means, but compared to this it definitely seemed like another world. While Hunter headed towards the lounger, Felix wandered over to the railing on the balcony, wrapping his hands over the top rail, the sight of the ocean stealing his attention. His eyes trailed over the shallow waves as they curled over themselves casting a flicker of white over the deep blue. There were enough clouds in the sky to hinder the moons shine on the surface, but not enough to completely alleviate it from sight. Bits of shimmer would occasionally make an appearance along the ripples of the water.

Hunter’s words were what pulled him out of the trance the calming waves seemed to be putting him in. Glancing over his shoulder towards her, he released one hands grip on the rail to turn around and lean back against the support. He pressed his lips attempting to mask the grin that once again was threatening to show through. All he could think was how sexy she looked curled up on the chair, hoodie concealing most of her torso and blanket concealing the rest. Nothing too extravagant, just Hunter. It honestly made him feel lucky to be one of the people that could see her like this.

After a few long moments, Felix dropped his other hand from the railing and strolled over to her, picking the blanket up just enough to slip in underneath beside her. He tossed his arm over the length of the back of the chair, letting it fall behind the woman. His eyes moved up to meet hers as his fingers aimlessly began to toy with individual strands of her blonde hair. He had missed this. Sitting out on the balcony with her, worrying about absolutely nothing. Being with her in general. ”I missed you.” It was overwhelming suddenly having her here, and all he wanted to do was be closer. Without another thought Felix leaned forward, using his hand to cup the back of her neck and pull her into him, pressing his lips against hers in a kind of closeness he’d been waiting too long for.

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: Jun 4 2015, 12:37 AM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
It was true. Not very many people got to spend time with her out on that balcony. Friends were always welcomed out there but the likeness of men that found themselves home with her for the night, or until she had her fix and wanted them out, didn't even get to have those laid back hang outs on that balcony. It was her little oasis. A place to retreat to where she could sip tea, or wine depending on her mood and the time of day. It was that one spot where late night conversations got on to spilling your thoughts about this or that, or those conversations about beliefs and reasons why you didn't believe in certain things. It was the one spot in all of Miami where Hunter felt at peace and where work seemed to take a back seat so she could truly just lay back and enjoy herself.

Felix and Hunter had spent many nights and early mornings out on that balcony. From sunrises to sunsets they had their fair share of experiences, a good chunk of them thanks to the help of alcohol. But tonight was different, they were sober, for the most part. Hunter had a drink at the bar but she had been slowly nursing it until the last quarter was left. There wasn't enough consumed to actually alter her to any degree, so this was one of those clear headed nights where they could just enjoy that little oasis.

The grin had gone unnoticed to the blonde. She couldn't see Felix's expression from where he stood but part of her wished that she could read his mind for only just a moment. Hunter wanted to know what thoughts were swimming through his brain. That wasn't typical of her, or typical of them. Ordinarily she could care less but for some reason right now all of her attention was on Felix and every bit of her just wanted to be connected with him in some way or another. Her gaze stayed locked on his figure as if she could read him without seeing anything but his silhouette.

Seeing Felix beckon at her request had caused a smile to tug at those pretty lips of hers. Hunter had moved the blanket back a bit as Felix took the spot beside her. Her hand had come down to drape the fabric over his lower half before she scooted in close. Hearing those three simple words scared her but excited her at the same time. The feeling wasn't easy to explain but either way it put a little grin on her face. "Good," she spoke softly, "I missed this... missed you, too." It wasn't easy to say. She struggled to actually come clean with it all but it was an honest truth. Maybe she hadn't realized it that much before when she was playing the avoid game but right now she realized just how much she had missed him.

Hunter couldn't help but fall into old habits with Felix. Sometimes he knew exactly what to do and what to say to get her right where he wanted her, but this time it didn't feel so much like an intentional act but more of a natural one. As their lips connected her eyes fluttered shut as her hand moved up to gently wrap around his arm. For a moment or two she held the kiss until a little voice inside her head told her to calm down for five minutes. Before pulling back she gave his bottom lip a soft nip before settling down into his arms, allowing her head to rest against the crook of his shoulder and chest. "Why can't we just be like this all of the time?" It was easy to dream that life could be that simple and nice, but that wasn't the case. These two were meant to have their moments like these but they were meant to have their dramatic moments as well, but Hunter was starting to wish that the dramatic ones would start taking a backseat so the good ones could shine a bit more.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 08:59 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist

we see the stones…
There were few people in Felix’s life that he considered true friends. He had numerous people that he associated himself with. They were even good enough to invite out when he was going to the club or bar. He was a social person and he enjoyed the company of others, and if they were fun more power to them! But being people to hang out with and being classified as a friend were on different ends of the spectrum for this man. He was often times loud and obnoxious and when complete and utter strangers would walk up he would surely convince them to join the party. But trust was how he weeded out the friends from the fakes. He could never fully figure out why but the man had always had issues with trust. Perhaps it was growing up watching his cousin’s family fall apart because of an unfaithful and abusive father. Though he himself lived with a content middle class family that stuck together; he still witnessed that disaster first hand. If not that then perhaps it was just something he developed overtime with the liars and fair-weather friends that he’d encountered. Either way, it took going through hell to gain Fe’s trust and Hunter had managed to snag it quite early on in their relationship.

It had of course concerned him at the time, but he just found it easy to fall back on her when he needed it. His cousin had always been there but when Hunter had stepped into the picture it was nice having another person to be comfortable around. Though they never really spoke about feelings or anything as intimate as that, they had a silent bond that he had noticed. A few months after they had first met, Felix had come in contact with an old girlfriend that had unfortunately screwed him over back when they’d been together. She’d been with him for a little over a year and when she finally had a saw her chance she’d stolen his information and emptied out his bank account. An account he’d been working on saving up for a much needed new car and had been only $600 away from buying one outright. He hadn’t really expected her spontaneous appearance to affect him as much as it had but with no real awareness as to what he was doing the man had driven over to Hunter’s house after the encounter. The woman didn’t ask any questions, though he was sure she’d been aware that something was wrong. She just let him in and they’d stayed up the whole night watching bits and pieces of movies, pigging out on the couch, and of course, having plenty of venting sex.

It was difficult to describe how incredible it felt to be kissing Hunter again after so long of not even seeing her. It was, once again, a comfortable feeling. As the woman pulled away, Felix couldn’t help but let out a hushed groan. It was less from frustration and more so from the familiar feeling of her teeth brushing against his bottom lip. He lifted his head enough so that her head fit comfortably in the crook of his neck. Just as she was settled, Fe lowered his arm around her shoulders, his hand falling neatly against her upper arm on the other side of her.

With a soft hum of agreement, the man casually leaned his head to the side, resting his cheek against the top of her head. She was right. This was what made the screaming, and the name-calling, and all the fighting worth it. It seemed to be that the harder they battled, the harder they fell and this was just them settling after the storm. It never lasted, but it was nice while it did. A quick grin flashed over Felix’s lips as they sat there. ”So how the hell did you live without me for four months?” The man let out a soft breath of a chuckle and lifted his head only to let it fall back against the seat behind him, looking up at breaks in the cloudy sky that allowed a few stars to peek through.

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: Jun 21 2015, 01:06 PM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
In some crazy way, for some odd reason the two were always there for each other even if it was in some unconventional sort of way. They never questioned each other when something seemed to be bugging them, instead it was more of a 'come over and we will hang out' sort of deal, where they just sat around watching movies, snuggling up to each other with a couple rounds of sex thrown in that would oddly make you feel better in a way. There was never any need to explain themselves which was always comforting. It was as if they understood each other and understood the boundaries that had been set up in some unvocalized manner. They just seemed to always open the door to the other when it was needed and that was something that Hunter was thankful for. She never had to explain herself to anyone before and the fact that she had this odd sort of relationship with Felix where they did as they pleased and never had to explain themselves just made it all the more easy. They were friends but it extended past that and into some unknown area that she couldn't even define with words.

There was that much needed comfort just laying there with her head against his chest. Hunter normally wasn't the affectionate type without it seeming sexualized. Even out in public when they got touchy with each other you could usually see the fire behind their eyes that deemed it more than something innocent. But there were these occasions when they were tucked away from the world where she just wanted to be cuddled up close to him, even if it usually turned sexual afterwards. Her arm had draped across his midsection under the blankets only for her fingers to gently dip under the hem of his shirt. Gently her fingers moved against his skin as her eyes stayed focused up on the few stars that were visible in the nights sky. "I dunno." Hunter managed to shrug her shoulders in a small manner. "I've been working a lot lately... and making sure when i went out with everyone that we steered clear from your path." A small soft laugh escaped her lips because she could hear how ridiculous that sounded.

Hunter knew how good it would of been for her to just drop lines with Felix completely but for some reason she couldn't do it anymore. Just seeing him made her want to crawl back to their reality. She thrived for it, and even for their drama though she hated admitting that. "I missed you though... I mean all of the good stuff." She didn't really miss all of the shitty words he had for her when they were drunk and hating each other but that was part of the drama that was part of their relationship. Lifting her head she let her gaze fall on him. Her hand had come to rest on his side, just at the base of his ribcage.

For a few moments she just looked up at him as a dozen little thoughts ran through her head. Propping herself up on her hand as it planted down on the cushion beside Felix she turned a bit so she was facing him better. "Let's get the hell out of Miami for a bit." There was this incessant need to just pick up and go somewhere where she could get away from life in Miami for a while. "We can go to the Bahamas, or Costa Rica or something, and just get away." They both knew how well their last getaway had went but maybe if it was just them then it would turn out differently? Hunter had some high hopes to say the least.

The blonde had that 'please' look written all over her face as she shifted under the blanket and maneuvered herself so that she was straddling Felix now. Her body was pressed down against his as she looked him in the eyes awaiting an answer. "Please? Please? I promise you that I'll treat you by wearing some amazing little numbers." A little toothy grin had taken over her lips as if that offer were enticing enough for him to just agree to the idea then and there.
PM
^
felix retli
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 10:19 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

27 YEARS OLD
Tattoo Artist

we see the stones…
The feeling of her gentle fingertips making repetitive circles and swirls against the sensitive skin on Felix’s side sent continuous chills up the man’s spine. He supposed she’d kept herself busy just as he had. Fe had definitely used his time away from Hunter for an attempted better. The man always needed extra cash and he seemed to want to spend it whenever he and Hunter went out. Sure most of the time the woman would pay for her own way but he didn’t always like her paying for him. Though she could definitely afford it. So he had used his time with extra work for the money. And a distraction.

Felix couldn’t help the small chuckle that slipped through his lips. ”I still can’t believe that you purposely avoided me for that long. That is some talent.” The two of them spent a lot of time in the same general Miami locations. They knew all the best spots to be on all the right days at all the right times. So for Hunter to manage to avoid Felix for four months without the slightest sign of each other was a tremendous feat. Thinking back now, he did receive a few more text messages from their mutual friends asking where he would be. Though the man had thought nothing out of the norm considering that this was nearly an everyday question he received from his friends. Usually, however, it would be followed up with an invitation to go somewhere, but he was slowly beginning to piece together why he hadn’t gotten as many invitations as he usually did.

As the woman spoke again, Felix tried to avoid the soft flutter in his belly that could have easily gone unnoticed. He raised his head up with hers and was able to meet her matching stare. The silence seemed to stretch between them for far too long, and Fe couldn’t help but break the eye contact and glance past her out towards the vast ocean over the balcony. The ocean only held his attention for a moment before it flashed back to Hunter as she mentioned getting out of the city. An uncertain grin passed over his lips, almost in disbelief at her request. ”What?” He really couldn’t think of anything more to say to her idea, not quite sure if he had processed it correctly. As the woman continued, Felix’s grin widened and he laughed. ”Oh my god you’re serious.”

It didn’t seem like the best idea. Running off to a random vacation spot where they were alone, together. Their last trip to Vegas had ended in disaster, and this time they wouldn’t have friends to back them up, or get them home. Also, Hunter ran her own fashion line and store! Though Felix’s job wasn’t nearly as demanding as hers, he also had work that he needed to go to when scheduled if he wanted to keep it. Before Felix could actually voice his concerns to the blonde, she was moving underneath the blanket, adjusting herself until she had one leg on either side of his lap. An involuntary smile maneuvered its way over his questioning features at her sudden proposition. After letting his eyes wander over her slender frame nestled over his lap, they finally met her own. One hand had found its way to Hunter’s hip, while the other one reached up and brushed some fallen tendrils of her blonde hair back over her shoulder. His eyes followed his own hands movement as he lightly ran his fingertips over the skin of her neck, hoping she would feel the same way he’d felt with her fingers against his side. ”How about we just think about tonight, okay?” Blue eyes returned to hers as his fingers continued a soft, teasing path over her visible collarbone and over the center of her chest. Keeping his eyes on hers, Felix leaned forward replacing his wandering fingers with his lips and letting them back trace where his hand had come from, over her collarbone and up the side of her neck.

PM
^
hunter evans
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 11:03 PM
K
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
lyrics here

robb stark
Sometimes it was a mystery how that brain of hers actually worked. There were those random moments where an idea came to the blonde and she wanted to just run with it. Being spontaneous wasn't a bad thing, but in certain cases it truly was. She had two businesses she was running and she still played model in some downtime, so running off just didn't seem like it was as possible as she liked to think it was. It took a lot more planning than a couple of days in advance. Besides, the fact that her and Felix's last little trip had gone downhill quite quickly should have been a constant reg flag about the idea of just getting away. It was a nice thought, it really was, to think that her and Felix could be semi-normal for more than a few hours, a few days, a few weeks. It was never easy to tell when the tides would turn and they'd all of a sudden be in some heated argument over something silly. Whatever it was that was between them was completely toxic yet they both kept coming back as if they were mesmerized by flames of a fire.

The moment that Felix spoke up, seeming completely thrown off by her request that little glimmer of hope had died out. The logical part of her brain knew his skepticism was for a good cause and that she shouldn't have ran with a little thought that decided to pop up in her head. Or maybe she just needed to take a few days and get away by herself or with some friends? Whether or not Felix wanted to go wasn't going to fully deter Hunter's mind from wanting to get out of Miami for a few days. Though the way she had just spoke to him had almost instantly made her feel like a complete idiot from the way he responded to it. Pretty quickly that excited exterior had faded into a bit more reserved one. There wasn't many times where Hunter would actually show embarrassment or anything that made her look weak but for some reason she couldn't help herself. "No, I'm not.." Lifting a hand she tucked some hair behind her ear trying to play it all off as if she weren't being serious.

The blonde was about to move from Felix's lap but then she felt his hand wander along her skin just under her shirt. Her gaze had moved up to watch his eyes as they followed each movement he made; lifting his hand to brush back some of her hair that had fallen in the bit of movement she had made. Those simple touches had caused a small wave of butterflies in her stomach. Simple touches, simple affection would always get her blindly causing those butterflies or heart flutters, ones that she tried so hard to ignore. She was Hunter Evans, she didn't get caught up in the details of affection, sex was just supposed to be sex with nothing attached. "Okay." Hunter nodded her head in the smallest way, her voice speaking softly as if she didn't want anyone else to hear what she had to say.

Every little touch, the feeling of his lips against her skin made her feel like she was melting into him, like he had her wrapped around his finger in that moment. A content little breathy sigh escaped her lips as she tilted her head a bit to the side to allow easier access to her skin. The feeling of his lips connecting with her neck had immediately caused a wave of goosebumps to form along her skin. "Why do you do this to me?" Her tongue gently ran along her bottom lip before her teeth gently clamped down on it. The question wasn't meant for him to actually answer. Hunter was pretty certain he wouldn't even be completely sure what she was asking. Felix seemed to be one of the only guys to actually make all of those little cliche feelings; the butterflies and heart flutters, to actually happen to Hunter. There was something about the way he spoke, the way he touched her that made everything seem just right in those moments and she didn't understand what it was that she felt when those actual good times happened between them.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black