Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Juicy Fruit, tag :: t. segher
anna james
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 11:17 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse
"But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming 'bout the day, when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

apple or banana? that is the question...
ANNA
is online and typing
PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 12:38 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface this lack of self-control i fear is never ending

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
omg, is this real life?!?
are you having another moment where you question your life as a fruit?
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 01:14 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse
"But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers dreaming 'bout the day, when you'll wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time!"

i can feel the judgement in your words. comparing yourself to a fruit is not as uncommon as you might think!
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 01:15 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how i fall confusing what is real there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface this lack of self-control i fear is never ending

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
well, we do share like 50% of our genetics with bananas, right?
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 01:17 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

this is true. but apples are just...appley. and they have perfected the apple flavoring in pretty much every type of candy and treat. banana flavoring just tastes strange. i don't want to taste strange.
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 01:21 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
but I like bananas! I like them better than apples. but you're right. apple flavoring is far superior to banana flavoring.
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 01:33 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

wonderful! now to only decide what kind of apple. =D an issue for another day. what is ms. thea up to today?
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 04:17 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
i'm wondering if this is real life, or is it just fantasy. you'll never guess what happened to me yesterday. and you'll never believe me if i told you.
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 06:45 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

oooh. is it weird that i'm really excited to hear it?
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 23 2015, 01:03 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
i talked to a boy. but what's even better is he talked to me first!
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Jul 23 2015, 07:11 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

I'm sorry. I think there was a glitch...it came through as you talked to a guy!?!?
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 23 2015, 11:41 PM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
that wasn't a glitch. he really talked to me. he wanted to talk to me!
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Jul 24 2015, 03:49 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

O.O Details. I need DETAILS!!!
ANNA
is online and typing
PM
^
dorothea segher
 Posted: Jul 26 2015, 04:12 AM
randa
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
meteorologist

thorgirl1990
Thea Segher
Well! I went to the video game store, to pick up my copy of Batman - because duh, it was about time I picked it up. And he was there, looking at games. And we started talking about games. And he was so cute, Anna!
PM
^
anna james
 Posted: Aug 1 2015, 09:35 AM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

24 YEARS OLD
Registered Nurse

Gah! Oh my goodness! Did you get his number? Or did he ask for yours? Is there any possibility of seeing this guy again!?
ANNA
is online and typing

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black