Posted: Aug 17 2015, 07:45 PM
tea
YOU CAN CALL ME

31 YEARS OLD
mechanic
Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

Landon Sharpe
I've turned into a monster
Landon is a complex guy, he's a war vet who's seen his fair share of horrors that have gradually chipped away at who he is and his humanity. Under all of the scars and PTSD he's a genuinely great, caring, funny guy but his time overseas and the damage it's done drowns a lot of those traits out. Instead he now appears of more a dark, mysterious, sullen and dangerous guy. He keeps to himself and has that air about him that makes people avoid him. He has anger issues and a lot of guilt and self hate.
FRIENDS aren't something I can see him having many of, he keeps to himself and avoids contact with most people because he doesn't trust himself or his rage issues to let anyone get close to him. He feels it better for everyone involved to just stay away from him because he's sure he's this terrible person. Even so everyone needs friends, maybe the odd person who can see how hurt he is and that how he appears isn't who he really is, anyone who has gone through something similar or someone who tries to get through to him and help him? Or just someone who is the complete opposite to him that tries to make him lighten up could be fun? idk, open to suggestions.
ENEMIES are something that he is much more likely to have, he's a cold and bitter person for the most part, he drinks a lot to drown out the bad memories but that also downs out a lot of his other senses and means he's even more likely yo start fights and just generally be rude. He's been arrested plenty of times since he's been state side thanks to his huge anger issues and has rage black outs and he pushes everyone away by acting like a douche bag so this is probably the biggest prospect for him.
LOVE is all kind of settled for him, he's been in love with the same girl since high school but they're going through a lot with his PTSD issues but I'm pretty sure he's pretty set with her for now. The only thing I could possibly see is maybe he could use a girl and sleep with her in attempt to push his high school sweetheart away because he's scared he's going to hurt her again but she won't take that so he tried to find ways to make her hate him.
PM
^
gwen sharpe
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 10:17 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

25 YEARS OLD
Photojournalist
"Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises, you build a wall. Hope if everybody runs...you choose to stay. Hope when the moment comes you'll say, I did it all."

DONNY & GWEN
Yayyyyy!!! Ily Tea! <3 Its late and I have to wake up in the morning to go to work but I had to give some love to this shipper lol. Plus we need to think of a first thread for Gwen and her brother! He can show up at her house. Or her work. Omg she would die if it was at her work cause she's still kind of new there and needs to act professional but she wouldn't be able to contain herself if her brother showed up haha. Or maybe he just gave her a call and told her to meet him at a coffee shop or diner. I'm up for anything and I'll probably be working on posts tomorrow so I can start it if you don't want to tonight. What do you think?
PM
^
landon sharpe
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 10:36 PM
tea
YOU CAN CALL ME

31 YEARS OLD
mechanic
Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same

Landon & Gwen
Yess we definitely need to throw them together asap. I'd go with the work one because that sounds like the most fun and I think he'd rather surprise her than call and give her a heads up. xD
PM
^
gwen sharpe
 Posted: Aug 18 2015, 08:28 PM
Kay
YOU CAN CALL ME

25 YEARS OLD
Photojournalist
"Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises, you build a wall. Hope if everybody runs...you choose to stay. Hope when the moment comes you'll say, I did it all."

DONNY & GWEN
Awesome sauce! HERE!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black