Love is in the air, Gwen - Open
jaden bauer
 Posted: Aug 20 2015, 12:41 PM
Jaden
YOU CAN CALL ME

18 YEARS OLD
Drifter
He said other than a dreamer I ain't nothin' but a drifter

His old Volkswagen, Westfalia, puttered down the road as he came into the newest town, Miami, slow. His window was down, and he rested his elbow on the sill; his other hand held the driving wheel. The chilled, morning hair blew his hair, into a shaggy, stylish mess. He takes a long breath; he has been awake for about two hours, and the need to surf has hit him hard.

Ol’ Bobby Marley is blasting through his old cassette player, and Jaden is singing along with his idol, at the top of his lungs. He’s not a selfish guy, but in the moment, right now, Jaden completely forgot how early it still was.

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I - I'm willing and able,
So I throw my cards on your table!”

The chorus to the song starts, and Jaden beats the steering wheel, as though it were drums; he shakes his head. People are sure to give him odd looks, if there were people awake, at this time of morning. He might even be pulled over if a police officer sees him, because after all, Jaden’s not exactly paying close attention, to the road.

Jaden pulled his old, beat up van at the side, of the curb. A few houses back, unbeknownst to him a young woman walked out, into the chilled, morning air.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned by merc @ caution& custom stats script by black